CBD E Liquid: An Easy Guide to Making Your Own
Have you ever considered making your own CBD E Liquid rather than buying a pre-made bottle? It is a really great way to save some pennies and have greater control over the flavours and CBD concentration. Vaping a CBD E Liquid has become a very, very popular and stylish way for many people to consume CBD and benefit from the health and well-being properties of the compound. Nate Diaz and his crew are among some very famous CBD vapers. If you are already a vape convert, then this might be the best blog post you've ever read.
Firstly, we do not currently sell CBD E Liquid, however, we do have the know-how on how to make it yourself. It is easy and cost-effective; all you need is the right tools and equipment for the job. Here is a brilliant youtube video that walks you through exactly the same process as we follow.
Make Cannabis Vape Oil (UK)
All the ingredients and tools you need are:
- Propylene Glycol Liquid.
- Vegetable Glycerine.
- Flavoured E Liquid of your choice.
- CBD Isolate (CBD Powder).
- Small Sealable Bottle.
- A Pipette or Syringe
- A Scale.
Although it might feel like you need a PHD in Alchemy to put everything together it couldn't be easier. Everything you can see here is available on Amazon and you can purchase 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate (CBD Powder) from the heart of Colorado with us!
To make your own CBD E Liquid follow these instructions.
- Add 8ml of PV into a beaker
- Add 500mg of CBD Isolate (CBD Powder)
- Stir the mixture
- Place into the sealable bottle and shake
- Wait for the Isolate to dissolve (this may take a couple of hours)
- Add 2ml of VG
- Add your prefered flavoured vape oil.
Easy as pie. Once you have made your own CBD E Liquid for the first time, it will be like second nature. After the first time, you can change the concentration of CBD in the vape to a level that is best for you.
Top Tips for CBD ELiquid
A huge part of our mission is to educate about CBD and CBD products. So here are some tip-tips on how to get the most out of your homemade CBD Vape Oil/CBD Eliquid
- Keep your pen's settings between 10 and 25 watts. The higher the temperature of the vape increases the consumption of the E Liquid and CBD; this high temperature may also affect the taste and properties of the CBD vape liquid.
- Our CBD Isolate is made directly from the Cannabis plant so often people often search for Cannabis CBD Vape Oil UK Wide- It is the same thing.
- Don't be tempted to vape your CBD Oil- Although CBD oil is effective when it has been consumed, it can cause damage to your lungs and leave a bad taste in your mouth.
- CBD doesn't dissolve in VG very easily so if you buy a pre-made PG/VG E Liquid base, make sure it is a higher PG concentration.
- Experiment! Find out what is the best taste, concentration and flavours are best for you.
Is Cannabis Vape Oil not your thing?
Well, why didn't you say so!? See our best sellers below: